Monday, August 23, 2010

New blocks

I have received Meg's block for the Asian II RR which is just beginning. She wishes an Arabian theme instead of a Far Eastern theme.I think I shall do the black and print square in the upper left corner. Now I must think Arabian! Hmmmmm!!

This is my block for this RR. I really like things of the Orient. I used a pair of Oriental ladies as my focus point and many of the beautiful oriental prints I have in my stash. It's difficult to think oriental without thinking of fans, so I added one. I'm looking forward to seeing what beautiful things the ladies do with this block.


The second new block I received are Juli's blocks for the Faces II DYB RR. I chose this block and began pulling out beads, lace motifs, threads,etc and now I'm waiting for the creative muse to say what in the heck she wants me to do! I'm sure she'll speak soon-I hope, I hope, I hope!

Quilty hugs til next time, Pegsue

                                                                        

No comments: