Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back Again

Well, I'm finally back!! Since my last post in June, 08, I have dodged hurricanes, survived the heart surgeries of both brothers-in-law on the same day, the making of curtains for my nephew for two re-locations, and a myrid of smaller problems. Thank the Lord I have finally reached a breathing spot and can resume SEWING!!!!!!!!

I am finishing my group swap obligations. Several are complete and serval more are in various stages of completion. NOW my camera seems to have decided to go on strike......so, only things that can be scanned will be shown.

Well, my sister is here, ready for our shopping trip, so I'll see what can be done with my camera while we are out. Then, hopefully, I can return shortly and get back into the swing of things.

Later, Pegsue

No comments: