Monday, May 30, 2011

Relaxing week-end

What a lovely Memorial Day weekend! Lots of blue skies and sunshine. I took the weekend off from sewing. I relaxed with two Catherine Coulter FBI thrillers- The Eleventh Hour and Whiplash. Mystery and light-hearted romance--what could be better?


My Tea Time DYOB RR will soon be drawing to a close. These are the blocks that have been finished so far.

 This cheerful block is the one I worked for Cathy L.

Lorrie R's  contained a lovely counted cross-stitch tea cup and hankie corner. It was a pleasure to work on.

 Cathy K used my favorite colors to form her block so I really enjoyed adding to it.

 I added sequin flowers and dim sum to Kerry's block of fancy fabrics.
I am now working on Ritva's green toned block and this RR will be completed.
 
I'm waiting the next Gypsy Treasure block so I can begin stitching again.
 
Until next time, hugs and stitches, Pegsue
 

No comments: