Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good-bye to an old friend

The last few weeks have been hectic. Four friends have been ill, two in the hospital.  Three are on the mend, getting better everyday, thank God.  We said a sad farewell to one, he will be greatly missed.


This is Juli's block from the Faces II DYB RR. It was a lot of fun. I went for an oriental look and used two hand-painted lace motifs for the head-dress and collar, another painted lace motif near the bottom left and a crocheted rose. It's been many months since I crocheted anything- it was enjoyable and I made 6 roses in different colors.  I then added the beading. I really enjoyed beading and I'm looking forward to the beading RR which is soon to begin.  Hugs and stitches,                                                                                       
                                                                                                               

No comments: